Henderson, NV- Custom Cycle Control Systems, Inc. introduces their new T-Bar handlebar system complete with Climax Hand Controls. CCCS produces by far the cleanest looking “self-contained” handlebar systems available in the market today. The hand controls are completely concealed…All the lines, wires, and cables run through the bars and exit below the top tree. The T-Bars dimensions are 31″ W x 9″ H1 x 8″ p/b x 8″ H2 and can be customized starting at $250.
Additional features and benefits of a CCCS complete T-Bar system include:
• 100% internal wires, cables and hoses
• All wires, cables & hoses come extra long so you can “cut to length”
• No assembly – Move Right to Mounting & Install
• Hidden brake and clutch fluid reservoirs
• 7 micro switches (maintain all stock control functions)
• LED Marker Lights in the hand levers are available
• Climax Controls are designed to work as good as they look
● Convenient push pin accessibility to the internal throttle, and reservoirs (no special tools needed)
● Dual Cable Internal Throttle (easily accessible)
• EZ Pull Throttle Lock
• Install Kit (includes everything necessary to complete the job…hydraulic fittings, relay, bleeder bolt, fill funnel, throttle cables/ends and ferrules)
• Gauge options available (custom charges may apply)
• Made with pride In the U.S.A.
•The Only SIMPLE SOLUTION to Clean Hand Controls & Bars
Custom Cycle Control Systems, Inc. also has a wide variety of other styles to choose from, ranging from old school drag bars to radical new styles such as the Rock Star. You can also incorporate a digital speedometer from either Wire Plus or Dakota Digital into your design. Systems are now supplied with matching switch wire colors for easy integration to your bikes stock wiring harness. Hydraulic clutch actuators are available for bikes that need that conversion. All CCCS handlebar systems are CNC machined from extruded billet aluminum, manufactured right here in the USA and are available in either luxurious show chrome or black anodized finishes. Bars can also be polished or powder coated gloss black. There are six styles of grips to choose from, or we can also modify most other grips. Complete Custom Cycle Control Systems start at $2,395.00 MSRP.
For those interested in obtaining more information on other award winning products from Custom Cycle Control Systems, Inc., you can reach them at (866) 438-2129 or 702-438-2129. Check them out online at www.customcyclecontrols.com/ or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.